Welcome to our site
and to happier, safer, parasite free pets
- We are a group of veterinarians all with recognised expertise in the field of parasitology.
- Our aim is to have a Europe where parasites are no longer an issue for pets or humans.
- We are a not for profit organisation dedicated to providing access to clear and constructive information for veterinarians and pet owners with the aim of strengthening the animal human bond and working to provide the knowledge essential to help eradicate parasites in pets.
for treatment + control of parasites
- The Guidelines we provide will help Veterinarians and pet owners across Europe make the right decisions in looking after their pets responsibly and keeping them parasite free.
- As no consistent European approach to parasite control in pets currently exists ESCCAP was founded to address this need and to develop and promote control Guidelines for cats and dogs in Europe. These Guidelines are especially important since the increases in the movement and transportation of pets within Europe.
ESCCAP National Associations
expert guidance for vets + pet owners
The parasiticides available in Europe are not uniform from country to country.
ESCCAP and its National Associations provide information about the products available in a variety of European countries.
THE free and independent Parasite Control Resource for Veterinary Professionals
ESCCAP (European Scientific Counsel Companion Animal Parasites) is an independent, non-profit making organisation consisting of experts in the field of parasitology and public health from across Europe. ESCCAP's role is to develop guidelines for the treatment and control of parasites in pet animals; protecting the health of pets, enhancing the safety of the public, and preserving the bond between pets and people.
ESCCAP Guidelines Please select the guideline you wish to download below.
Latest News and Events